No automatic matching occurs on NewCo. You will be contacted if any match takes place.
* Note: To buy shares you must be a current shareholder.
Please follow the steps below to buy shares.
- Go to the BUYERS link at the top of this page.
- Fill out the form on the page with your personal details
- Choose which company you are interested in (Note: at present there is only one company which is Ultima NewCo)
- Confirm you are BUYING shares, this is necessary as it acts as a reminder you are buying and not selling shares by mistake.
- Fill out the number of shares you are intending to buy. (numerical value only)
- Fill out your intended share price. (numerical value only)
- When you are satisfied you have completed the form correctly, click on SEND.
- We will contact you in due course about your requirements and any possible matched bids by email.
- Once a buyer and seller have both responded where a match has been made, subject to satisfactory delivery of stock and satisfactory settlement of money owed we will confim details by email.
- The seller will be sent a share transfer form to sign and date, and the buyer will be given details of the payment to be made.
- Once the payment is made and the transfer form returned, the shares will be transferred